in process …


Something bad happened. You should try to fix …


The action is completed.

In Oklahoma, general contractors are not required to have state

While resident Oklahoma contractors do not require a license, all non-resident contractors must post a bond based on the value of in-state contracts. In addition to this, the contractor must obtain an employer ID number from the Oklahoma Tax Commission.

A lien waiver is not just a piece of paper. It’s actually a legal document that has significant ramifications when executed.The Private Property License allows private property towing and consent towing.

A Workers’ Compensation Premium Reduction (WCPR) program is offered by the Oklahoma Department of Labor.  To enroll in the program or for additional information, contact the Oklahoma Department of Labor at 405-521-6141 toll free statewide at 888-269-5353.  Premium discounts also may be available to certain employers that use the services of a certified workplace medical plan (CWMP).  CWMPs are organizations that provide managed medical care for workers’ compensation.  For information

Related links


oklahoma department workers resident private