in process …


Something bad happened. You should try to fix …


The action is completed.

Endorsement, often referred to as reciprocity, is not available

You should apply for the residency certificate. The professional certificate requires completion of a Washington professional certificate assessment (ProTeach), national board certification (issued by National Boards), Wisconsin&aposs Master Educator, or Ohio&aposs Five-Year Professional License. (The Wisconsin Master Educator License and Ohio&aposs Five-Year Professional License both require of five years of teaching experience in a P-12 setting.)

Contact Professional Certification by or phone (360-725-6400) with your complete legal name and date of birth, and any other names under which you may have been certified. We will be able to provide you with information on your certificate.

Application and processing fees vary based on certificate type. Download the .

Apply for this certificate you did complete a teacher preparation program. The fee is $170.00 for endorsements that do not require a test and $190.00 for endorsements that do require a Praxis II Content Knowledge test.

Related links


certificate profeional require license apply